Standing Instruction is a value added services offered to the customer.
Standing Instruction can be done by:
- From one account to another account within Perbadanan TAIB called Internal Instruction, or/and
- From TAIB account to other banks or financial institutions by way of External Instruction.
- Using TAIB Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- TAIB Account Passbook
- Account number for TAIB Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
How to apply
- Application can be made at any TAIB Branches.
- Monday to Thursday - 8:45am to 4:00pm
- Friday - 8:45am to 11:15am and 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday - 8:45 to 11:15am
- Standing Instruction that is done through counter will be charged $5.10
- Standing Instruction done by way of cheque will be charged $15.00
- Standing Instruction through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking will be charged $5
Standing Instruction Process
Standing Instruction is process according to the instruction date.