Experience seamless and secure fund transfers with us. Sending money has never been easier with Perbadanan TAIB.
Inward Telegraphic Transfer (ITT)
- Receive fund from overseas into your Perbadanan TAIB account. You will need to provide the sender with the following information in order to receive an Inward Telegraphic:
- Perbadanan TAIB’s SWIFT code: PTAIBNBB
- Perbadanan TAIB address: Head Office, Jalan Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Bandar Seri Begawan. BA8611 Brunei Darussalam
Outward Telegraphic Transfer (OTT)
Transfer your fund internationally. Available in EUR, GBP, SGD and USD currencies.
Inward Bill Collection (IBC)
Expedite the settlement of local currency.
Outward Bill Collection (OBC)
Expedite the settlement of foreign currency.
Local Interbank Fund Transfer
Transfer your fund locally via Automated Clearing House (ACH) or Real Time Gross Settlement (RTGS)
- Perbadanan TAIB’s Account Holders
Documents Required (Over the Counter)
- Original copy of IC or Passport
- Complete Remittance Application Form
Brunei Dollars (BND) to 1 unit of foreign currency
|Currency Name||Code||Selling TT||Buying TT|
|United States Dollar||USD||1.3490||1.3340|