Bill Payment is a value-added service offered to the customer. TAIB customers can now pay their bill payments, such as telecommunications bills, insurance bills, financing, zakat and top-ups.
Bill Payment can be done by:
- Through counter at any TAIB branches, or
- Through TAIB ATM Machine.
- Through TAIB Internet banking and Mobile banking
- Bill Slips if payment is through counter, and
- ATM Card & Bill Slips if payment is through TAIB ATM Machine
- Bill amount and Account number if payment through Internet banking and Mobile banking
How to apply
- Customers are required to register for payment through TAIB ATM Machine, Internet Banking and Mobile Banking (*one time registration only)
- Application and payment can be made at any TAIB Branches.
- Monday to Thursday - 8:45am to 4:00pm
- Friday - 8:45am to 11:15am and 2:30pm to 4:00pm
- Saturday - 8:45 to 11:15am
- Access to Internet banking via TAIB website at www.taib.com.bn and download TAIB Mobile App from Google Play or Apple App Store
- 24 hours acceptance for payment made through TAIB ATM Machine, Internet Banking and Mobile banking
- No charges
Bill Payment Process
- Bill payment is process according to the payment date and the settlement with the third party institution is on the next business day.