Corporate TAIB Deposit Certificate
Corporate TAIB Deposit Certificate (TDC) is a Syariah Compliant term deposit with a renewable tenure of 1 year. It is based on the Syariah concept of Mudharabah Muthlaqah (unrestricted profit sharing) and denominated in Brunei currency. Profits will be shared based on the agreed pre-determined profit-sharing ratio.
Mudharabah Muthlaqah (Unrestricted Mudharabah)
Type of Account
Corporate Term Deposit
- Co-operative Societies
- Government agencies
- Identity card
- Akaun Syarikat savings for principal allocation and profit
- Authorized signatories*
- Certificate of Incorporation*
- Certificate of Registration*
- Authority letter*
- Instructions & E-statements*
* if applicable
- Profit Sharing Ratio of 70 (Customer): 30 (TAIB)
- Syariah Compliant.
- Profits (if any) distribution semi-annual (Interim Profits)
- Low minimum deposit.
- Unlimited number of certificates per holder.
- Fast and Competitive return.